Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pseudonym uncovered

I was surprised to learn that my officemate, Ally (www.allena83.com), who introduced blogging to me, found out what my blogsite is! I don't know how she uncovered it but I feel a bit uncomfortable because some of my writings in this "online journal" are very personal. As you probably can tell by now, I am a very private person and I don't intend to reveal my thoughts publicly. I want to remain anonymous in this side of the web. But well, it's probably time for me to get out of my shell. From now on, this girl will see a little bit more of me that I choose not to disclose to others. (Ally, let's keep this a secret, ok? *wink*)

3 comments:

Allena said...

hahaha! you're really funny gurl! yes! you really have to get out of that shell! you're a very wonderful person and people should know that... you will meet a lot of friends through blogging. it will be fun! you know what? i'll link you up on my site and feature you on one of my blogs later,hehehe... see you around!

Allena said...

hi gurl... to get ur shout box, u have to go to www.shoutmix.com and then sign up then add it to your element... gurl, who's e???

Allena said...

girl I tagged u! just click the link... http://www.allena83.com/2008/11/im-tagged-eight-random-things.html

 

Made by Lena