Friday, October 24, 2008

HOPE shines through


I couldn't resist posting this creative work of mine. =) I don't know if it's gonna make sense to you but I consider it my masterpiece. I completed it during one of the lowliest days of my life and oh, did I ever mention that I have battled with constant depression when I was younger? It was only through Divine Providence that I was able to get through that difficult stage.

Read on!

None a place is too dark that cannot be illuminated by a grain of light
None a soul is too weary to know not how to crack a smile
None a person is too poor to not impart something to others
None a season is too gloomy that cannot be driven away by sunlight
And none a soul is too quiet that you cannot even hear its own breathing.

In ugliness you shall find beauty
As you shall find refuge in sorrow
Everything would pass in this world,
And soon you & I will be in heaven.


2 comments:

Nischal Shetty said...

Inspiring poem! Keep more like them coming ;o)

Michelle said...

Beautiful and inspiring poem. I truly loved reading it. I'd love to read more. Take care my friend.

 

Made by Lena