Friday, December 19, 2008

Cultivating Gratitude


  • I have God in my life and I can rest assured that all my needs, physiological & spiritual, will be provided for.

  • I have a mom who has unwaveringly supported us all through the years of growing up without a father.

  • I still have a job even with all the threatening effects of economic deterioration around the world.

  • I just found out that my housing loan was finally approved. Now, we'll get a chance to live in a house we can truly call our own.

  • I have a 20-20 eyesight and I feel so grateful for that. :)




  • "I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness
    and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High." Psalm 7:17


    Whew! That was not a long list but it took time for me to complete it. Sadly, it just goes to show how much I've neglected cultivating a heart of gratitude in me. Thanks MsRay for this tag! It made me see all the blessings I have.
    Please feel free to grab this if you want to participate. Enjoy!

    6 comments:

    Lainy said...

    Hi Viv!

    I wish I have a perfect vision like you. nakakainggit ka naman...

    Karen and Gerard said...

    You came up with a very good list! I'm thankful for heat today on this cold day with the temperature in single digits! My poor husband's work place doesn't have heat today for some reason or other. I would think they'd let him out early.

    TOMAS said...

    Wow, I too am grateful for I have a possibility to say that loudly. It's so fantastic to exchange best wishes - while welcoming you I free myself from my loneliness and enter into the wonderland - Thank you for the help to comprehend the magical power of the gratitude.

    Rita T. said...

    Thanks for this list - it's great!

    yolanda said...

    lovely. if we cultivated a bit of gratitude each day, our lives would be so much more enriching. thanks for the reminder! :-D

    with love,
    yolanda

    Unknown said...

    i am obliged with your list. i can exchange my well wishes with you.

    Sagar
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

     

    Made by Lena