I haven't been blogging these past days so this one is in response to the much overdue "10 Random Things" tag by MsRay.
So here are ten not so interesting things about me...Read on.
1. I once worked in a semiconductor company where I got to fix giant machines. hahaha...
2. I'm an ophidiophobic.
3. I'm not into wearing accessories or any other jewelries but I just can't do without earrings.
4. I once was a service crew at KFC. Had very good memories of it. =)
5. I'm a bit of an OC (obsessive-compulsive) when it comes to brushing teeth. It takes me about 10-15 mins. to do the brushing. I would start off with flossing and then run through my teeth and gums twice and do another for the tongue.
6. I was awarded a scholarship grant from DOST (Department of Science & Technology) and finished college through its assistance.
7. I took up a stenography course as an elective way back in high school and until now, I still know how to write in shorthand. (Who needs that skill nowadays?)
8. I don't own a single high-heel shoe. I'm most comfortable in flats.
9. I'm both a coffee and a milk drinker. Love 'em! =)
10. I got sweet tooth. Just can't resist ice cream and cakes.
I won't be tagging other bloggers for now but please feel free to join if you want.