Friday, December 12, 2008

10 Things about me


I haven't been blogging these past days so this one is in response to the much overdue "10 Random Things" tag by MsRay.
So here are ten not so interesting things about me...Read on.

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

1. I once worked in a semiconductor company where I got to fix giant machines. hahaha...

2. I'm an ophidiophobic.

3. I'm not into wearing accessories or any other jewelries but I just can't do without earrings.

4. I once was a service crew at KFC. Had very good memories of it. =)

5. I'm a bit of an OC (obsessive-compulsive) when it comes to brushing teeth. It takes me about 10-15 mins. to do the brushing. I would start off with flossing and then run through my teeth and gums twice and do another for the tongue.

6. I was awarded a scholarship grant from DOST (Department of Science & Technology) and finished college through its assistance.

7. I took up a stenography course as an elective way back in high school and until now, I still know how to write in shorthand. (Who needs that skill nowadays?)

8. I don't own a single high-heel shoe. I'm most comfortable in flats.

9. I'm both a coffee and a milk drinker. Love 'em! =)

10. I got sweet tooth. Just can't resist ice cream and cakes.


I won't be tagging other bloggers for now but please feel free to join if you want.

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

I know shorhand too--definitely a lost art. Do they even teach it anymore? My mom was very good at it and she'd always write out her Christmas lists in shorthand and leave it sitting right out in plain sight. There was no way I could figure out what those marks meant! It drove me nuts and it motivated me to want to learn it. It's really like a secret code. I use it now and then at work for short notes or transcribing a voice mail message if it's not too long.

 

Made by Lena