Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Can't get over it

I found out today that my brother-in-law just resigned from his job as a security officer. I totally disagree with his decision, to say the least. I mean, he has two sons to support, a nanny to pay, plus all the other expenses of a growing family. Will he just pass on the financial burdens to my sister? How could he even think of resigning from his work when he can't even provide a decent life to his family? He justifies his decision by saying he's not getting anywhere with his job and plans on going abroad. I hate to think that my sister is gonna shoulder all the financial responsibilities, but what can I do? She chose it. From the very start, I've been against their relationship but she defied all rationale and married that guy. Until now, I still can't get over it. I kept blaming my sister for being selfish. She hasn't been much help to the family. She studied for six years and started her own family barely a year after graduation. I thought I could rest for awhile when she finished school. I thought I'd have someone to share my responsibilities with. I just wish that she ended up with a better husband. Oh well, I really can't do anything anyway. It's their life. I jsut hope everything turns out alright. I don't want to say in the end, "See, I told you..."

No comments:

 

Made by Lena